Our Legal Team Is There For You
Dealing with an arrest, an injury or immigration trouble is very stressful. You may have questions about your rights and what will happen. You know you need legal help, but who can you trust?
Luqman Law is here to help. We have the big firm experience and resources needed to make a difference in your case. As a small law firm, our attorney and staff will get to know you on a personal level to understand what you are going through and how we can be of service. Our Mission Statement provides a sense of what motivates us.
Read more about the accomplished and caring lawyer who will personally handle your case:
- Devin Luqman, managing partner
Strong Representation For Serious Personal Matters
People come to us in their hour of need. We will listen to you and treat you with dignity and honesty. You can count on us for skilled and relentless advocacy in our areas of focus:
- Immigration law – We welcome any immigration matter, from employment-based green cards and other visas to urgent cases such as asylum or removal (deportation).
- Criminal law – We uphold the rights of the accused and the presumption of innocence, whether you are charged with theft, drugs, assault or any misdemeanor or felony.
- DUI and traffic crimes – We help people minimize the consequences of serious traffic offenses, such as drunk driving, speeding, or driving with a suspending license.
- Personal injury – If you were seriously hurt in a car accident, or otherwise injured by someone’s negligence, we fight for full compensation for your losses and your suffering.
Protecting And Serving The Community
Devin Luqman is a native of Frederick and earned his law degree from the University of Baltimore Law School. After developing his courtroom skills as an assistant public defender and an immigration lawyer at a larger firm, he founded Luqman Law. Serving Frederick County, Montgomery County and the greater Baltimore area, our firm is committed to quality and integrity in the practice of law, with compassionate and attentive “customer service.”
Luqman Law proudly serves many clients in the Hispanic community, and we welcome people from all walks of life who need solid legal representation. We believe in giving back to the communities we serve. Mr. Luqman takes on a large number of pro bono cases and regularly lectures at Hood College to educate the public on immigration and criminal law topics. Our attorney and staff are involved in many civic, community and professional organizations.
Always There For You, Starting Today!
The legal system can be intimidating. Many of our clients have never needed a lawyer before. We aim to assure you we will do everything we can to solve your legal issues and support you. We remain accessible to you from the first consultation to the conclusion of your legal matter.